Cathy Dandurand Receives "Making A Difference" Award
Congratulations to Odessa Middle School Administrative Assistant, Cathy Dandurand. Mrs. Dandurand has been chosen as the January “MAKING A DIFFERENCE” award winner for the Odessa R-VII School District. The District is excited to honor staff members who go above and beyond the call of duty through the "Making a Difference" recognition program! Each month during the school year either a certified or classified employee will be honored for their part in implementing our district mission of preparing each student for a successful future.
Cathy does AMAZING things at OMS. Going above and beyond to spread positivity and "making a mark" here.
- Cathy is one of the most positive and helpful people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She always has a smile on her face and goes out of her way to be kind to everyone.
- She creates a very warm and welcoming climate in the office for students, staff and parents.
- The middle school office can be a very chaotic and busy place but Cathy has a way of remaining calm, being flexible and smiling through whatever the day brings.
- Cathy does a great job fulfilling many duties and creating a very family oriented environment in our office.
- She is a great assistant and team player, always lending a helping hand and volunteering to work several duties that need covered in our building
With her positive attitude, her passion for wanting to do a great job, and her heart to serve students, she MAKES A DIFFERENCE for everyone she comes in contact with everyday.
CONGRATULATIONS MRS. DANDURAND!
Cathy Dandurand Presentation Video