Sherri Jarvis Receives "Making A Difference" Award
Congratulations to Odessa High School Custodian, Sherri Jarvis. Ms. Jarvis has been chosen as the November “MAKING A DIFFERENCE” award winner for the Odessa R-VII School District. The District is excited to honor staff members who go above and beyond the call of duty through the "Making a Difference" recognition program! Each month (September-April) either a certified or classified employee will be honored for their part in implementing our district mission of preparing each student for a successful future.
Below are some of the examples, given by those who nominated Sherri, of how she "Makes A Difference":
- Sherri bends over backwards every day to make sure the school is taken care of, and helps us with any/all requests we make.
- Sherri is always asking what else we need in our rooms to make our lives easier.
- She is always smiling and genuinely interested in our lives.
- She willingly volunteers to help in any situation. She gets the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Sherri is always helpful and positive. She has a great rapport with students and staff.
- She truly makes a difference everyday at the high school!
With her positive attitude, her passion for wanting to do a great job, and her heart for service, she MAKES A DIFFERENCE for everyone she comes in contact with everyday.
CONGRATULATIONS MRS. JARVIS!