Enrollment process online registration
Online Registration will open at 9:00 am on Monday, July 27, 2020. You must login to your Parent Portal to complete this process. Please read the documents below to find information regarding the process. If you have trouble or have forgotten your Parent Portal password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-633-8361. Regardless of which option you have chosen, virtual/distance or in-school/seated learning, you must complete the online registration. Please click on the Parent Portal image at the bottom of this page to login.
CHOOSE VIRTUAL OR IN-SCHOOL LEARNING
If you did not receive the email and have not already completed the survey to choose if your student(s) will be staying home and participating in VIRTUAL LEARNING or coming to school and participating in SEATED CLASSROOM Learning, please click on the link below and complete the survey for each student by JULY 30th.
- Directions for completing your online registration/enrollment forms
- Required Immunizations (only need to bring in for new students or if new immunizations have been received)
- Proof of Residency (only if there is a change of address or a new student is added)
- Schedules and Classroom Assignments
- Dates and times
- Enrollment documents required for new students
- New student enrollment instructions
- Records Release Authorization Forms
SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS
- McQuerry Elementary Grades K-2
- Odessa Upper Elementary Grades 3-5
- Odessa Middle School Grades 6-8
- Odessa High School students will receive supply lists at Orientation/Open House
Click below to access Parent Portal login page.