Kindergarten screenings will be held the week of April 16 - 20, 2018, at McQuerry Elementary. All children who will be 5 years old on or before July 31, 2018, are eligible for kindergarten. Every child will need to complete the screening process. A parent or guardian will also need to attend to enroll their child that day.
Starting March 1, 2018, you can call 633-5334 to schedule an appointment for your child’s screening.
At your child’s screening appointment please provide the following items:
- Proof of residency: Please provide one of the following options; a) Utility bill: gas, electric or water only, less than 30 days old in the name of parent/guardian (no final or disconnect notices) b) Rental/Lease Contract (signed by landlord and dated within the past year) c) Mortgage Contract (signed by mortgage company and dated within the past year).
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s social security card
- Child’s immunization record
- It is recommended that all incoming students complete a vision screening. MISSOURI EYE EXAM FORM FOR SCHOOL
Kindergarten Information Night is scheduled for April 5, 2018, in the McQuerry Elementary Gym starting at 6:00 pm. Families will take a tour of the building, experience a Kindergarten classroom, and take a bus ride.
If you have any questions, please call the McQuerry office at 633-5334 or Parents As Teachers at 633-3298.