WANTED: COWBOYS & COWGIRLS
McQuerry's Carnival will be from 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
Adult & Community Education
Class Offerings Spring 2019
March 4 through April 25, 2019
Evenings 6:00-8:30 p.m.
Odessa High School
713 S. Third Street
Odessa Middle School
607 S. Fifth Street
607 S. Third Street
Please click on the course listing link to view the classes being offered, class dates and times. Class descriptions may be viewed by clicking on the enrollment form link. Our mission is to promote opportunities for adult learners to engage, enrich and empower their lives through learning.
ADULT AND COMMUNITY EDUCATION COURSE LISTING, SPRING 2019
Sign-up now! Five ways to enroll:
Due to the recent inclement weather days, the following includes the make-up day schedule for the 2018-2019 school year. The district will continue to follow the scheduled make-up days noted on the school calendar. According to the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education regulations, we are required to make-up the first 7 days. After the seventh day is missed and beyond (up to the fourteenth day), every other day is forgiven.
INCLEMENT WEATHER DAY MAKE-UP DAY
November 26, 2018 May 20, 2019
November 27, 2018 May 21, 2019
November 28, 2018 May 22, 2019
January 14, 2019 May 23, 2019
January 23, 2019 May 24, 2019
January 30,2019 May 28, 2019
January 31, 2019 May 29, 2019
February 6, 2019 May 29, 2019
February 7, 2019 May 30, 2019
February 8, 2019 May 30, 2019
Due to inclement weather, school is canceled, Friday, February 8, 2019.
A one-day public health service event for adults. For the uninsured and underserved in the area. There is NO COST for most services received at this event.
Childcare will be provided by the Santa Fe High School Child Development Class.
This event is being organized by the Health Care Collaborative of Rural Missouri, local Service Providers, businesses, civic groups, churches and citizens in this area.
Volunteers, Service Providers, and Sponsors are needed. Please e-mail Chris at HCC firstname.lastname@example.org or call (660) 251-0751 for more information.
Volunteer and Service Provider Application
Friday, February 22, 2019, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm held at the Lexington United Methodist Church, 1211 S Hwy 13, Lexington, MO 64067
ANTICIPATED SERVICE INFORMATION BOOTHS AND ENROLLMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
• SNAP/EBT Enrollment
• ACA & Medicaid Enrollment, Dental and Behavioral Health Screenings (Live Well Community Health Centers)
• Home State Health
• Baby Grace and Women’s Resource Center
• Vocational Rehabilitation and DMV
• WIC and Nutritional Education
• VA Resources/Veteran’s Resources
• Senior Life Solutions, DFS/Children’s Services, and Easter Seals Midwest
• Lafayette County Health Department
• Nursing and In-Home Care/Services
• Missouri Valley Community Action
• West-Central Independent Living Solutions
EXAMPLE OF POSSIBLE SERVICES PROVIDED—ALL SERVICES ARE FREE (except for mammograms):
• Dental Extractions
• Behavioral health screenings and help
• Height, weight, blood pressure check, etc.
• Immunizations voucher, (good for 14 days)
• Hair-cuts and smoke detectors sign-ups
• Birth/death certificate voucher, (good for 14-days)
• Vision and hearing screenings
• MO Driver’s License & photo ID voucher, (good for 14 days)
• Diagnostic Imaging Mammography Van (mammogram flyer)
• Pregnancy tests and Women’s resources
• Medicare assistance and Medicaid help
• Many other resources!
• Lunch, snacks, drinks and LOTS of extras!
For more information, please contact the Health Care Collaborative of Rural MO (660) 259-2440.