Welcome to Odessa Upper Elementary!
|ODESSA UPPER ELEMENTARY|
|1100 W. Cox School Rd, Odessa, MO 64076|
|Phone: 816-633-5396 Fax: 816-633-4299|
|Principal: Debbie Schweikert|
|Secretary: Lorrie Sanders||Counselor: Annette Robinson|
|Secretary: Wendy Ray||Outreach Worker: Andi Phillips|
Odessa Upper Elementary Bulletin
The mission of OUE is to teach students to become responsible learners
Friday, April 20, 2018
- Instruction time begins promptly at 7:50 a.m. daily. If your child is not eating breakfast and is a car rider or walker, then they should not arrive on school premises before 7:25 a.m. Supervision is not provided prior to 7:20 a.m. Upon their arrival, students should report directly to the gym. However, for those students eating breakfast, the cafeteria will be open at 7:20 a.m. Please keep the drop off lane clear of parked cars prior to 7:10 a.m.
- School dismisses daily at 2:35 p.m. Car rider pick-up lane opens at 2:00 p.m.
- Early release dismissal is at 11:20 a.m.
Parents need to notify office with after school arrangements. NOT Teachers
- Friday: #1 Cheese Pizza, #2 Roasted Chicken Sandwich, #3 Nacho Munchable
- Monday: #1 Spaghetti and Meatballs w/ Italian Bread, #2 Turkey and Cheese Sandwich, #3 Popcorn Chicken Munchable
- Tuesday: #1 Grilled Cheese Sandwich, #2 BBQ Pork on Bun, #3 Ham and Cheese Roll up
- Wednesday: #1 Chicken Patty, #2 Roast Turkey w/ Gravy, #3 Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich w/ Cheese Stick
- Thursday: #1 Cheeseburger, #2 Grilled Ham and Cheese, #3 Pizza Munchable
- Friday: Rebekah Thurston - (Carter) Serenity Woodall - (Stark)
- Monday: Jacob Tate, Jason Thomas - Carter
- Tuesday: Hannah Todd, Brenna Westerhold - Jones
- Wednesday: Ayden Brigandi, One (1) who did not get to do the Pledge (Cockrum)
- Thursday: Lily Walkup, Payton Westerhold (Jiron)
*Please send pledge leaders to the office by 7:50 a.m.
Student Dates of Interest:.
- April 16th - May 11th MAP Testing
- April 20th - Spring Fling 3:45 pm OMS
- - Mid-term Reports go home
- April 23rd - Activities Club 2:45 pm
- April 24th - Honor Choir 2:45 pm
- - Good News Club 2:45 pm
- April 26th - OUE PTO Meeting 6:00 pm
- - Book Fair Begins
- April 27th - STUCO Elections
- April 30th - OUE Fine Arts Night 5:00 pm