Student Meals Available
Odessa R-VII Families:
In an effort to assist students and families during this time, meal service for students will begin on Monday, March 23. District officials will use information turned in on the attached form to estimate the number of meals that would be necessary at various pick-up points around the district. If you plan on your children eating each day, please click on the link and complete the brief survey. Please only complete the survey one time.
At pickup, a breakfast AND a lunch will be given to each child.
Meals will be available at the following times and locations, Monday - Friday, starting March 23:
1. Odessa High School - drive-through in the back drive, enter from the north (10:30-11:30 am)
2. Lake Lafayette - drive-through at a mobile unit at the main entrance (10:00-10:15 am)
3. Mayview City Park - drive-through at a mobile unit (10:40-10:55 am)
4. Bates City - Ballerina Swan Lake Park - drive-through at a mobile unit at the main entrance (11:15 am -11:30 am)
5. Bates City - I-70 Mobile City Park - drive-through at a mobile unit at the main entrance (11:35 am -11:50 am)
If lines are long and it takes longer at a site, it could delay the start time at the next location. We may adjust times later if there are more or less participants than expected.
Any child under age 18 is eligible to receive a meal. Due to state and federal regulations, children must be present in order to receive a meal. If a child is home sick and not able to attend, we have received guidance allowing us to send a meal for that child as well. It is not required that a parent be present for the meals to be served. Children may come with a family member, friend, neighbor, etc. to pick up a meal.
Jon Oetinger, Ed.D.
Superintendent of Schools