Welcome to the Odessa R-VII District On-line Curriculum page. The Odessa R-VII staff provides an engaging curriculum that serves students' academic and social needs. Rigorous and exciting learning activities are incorporated into units of study that meet, and often exceed, state standards. Below you will find a link to course unit names and objectives.
Instructions to navigate on-line curriculum site.
1. Click on the Drop Down box that says "Name" and choose the "Course Level or "Discipline" of the course you would like to view.
2. In the box that says "Undefined," click the grade level or the discipline area you would like to view.
3. Click "Add Filter" and wait for the page to refresh.
4. Click "View" next to the name of the course and grade level you would like to view.
5. Click "Show Objectives" in the white box to the right.
6. To view all objectives within a unit, click "View Details."