WHAT IS S.O.A.R.?
S.O.A.R. (Student Opportunities for Activities and Recreation) is a school age child care program that is offered before and after school by the Odessa R-VII School District for district children grades K-6.
The S.O.A.R. program is located at the east end of the cafeteria in the McQuerry Elementary building located at 607 South Third Street, Odessa, Missouri, 64076.
♥Time: 6:00a.m. until start of school and dismissal of school until 6:30 p.m.
Enrollment forms can be picked up at any district office or you can download the form by clicking below. A $20.00 enrollment is required.
Click here for ENROLLMENT FORM
A family enrollment fee of $20.00 (non-refundable) is due when the child is enrolled in the program. The fees for the SOAR program are based upon either a full or part time status. Full time is 5 days/week and Part time is anything less that 5 days/week.
- Yearly $50.00 Activity Fee due at time of enrollment.
- Full time mornings only (enrolled 5 days) $28.00
- Part time mornings only (anything less that 5 days) $20.00
- Full time afternoons only (enrolled 5 days) $28.00
- Part time afternoons only (anything less that 5 days) $20.00
- Full time both morning and afternoon (enrolled 5 days) $56.00
- Part time both morning and afternoon (enrolled anything less than 5 days) $40.00
- Daily rate will be charged only during weeks when childcare is offered less than 5 days.
Mattheu Dillon, Kenya Lanciaux, Abigail Leonard, Jennifer Morgan, Donna Scherfenberg, Elizabeth Floyd
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the S.O.A.R. program please contact Wendy Reynolds, S.O.A.R. Director at 816-633-5334 ext, 2040 email@example.com or Daniel Armstrong, McQuerry Principal at 816-633-5334 ext 2202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.