The Odessa R-VII School District will activate a new online enrollment feature in Parent Portal at the onset of the 2018 - 2019 school year. The enrollment forms that parents/guardians typically receive in paper form can now be completed online. Parents will be notified when the Parent Portal is open for enrollment via email, text, Facebook and website.
- Directions for completing your online registration/enrollment forms.
- Online enrollment and registration letter June 2017
- Enrollment/Registration/Orientation/Open House Dates
- Required Immunizations (only need to bring in for new students or if new immunizations have been received).
- Required Proof of Residency
- New families to the district will need to complete the Quick Registration. New students will also need to buildings on specified dates with required enrollment documents (see below).
- Enrollment documents required for new students.
- Records Release Authorization Forms
SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS